Scientific Group for Philosophy of Religion
This student group was established in February 2014 to reach the following goals:
- Making discussions with regards to subtopics of philosophy of religion which are important and being discussed in top scholarly discussions.
- Making connection with active academic centers in philosophy of religion
- Effective presence in related scholarly conferences
- Exchanging ideas about special approaches towards the activities of the group
- Appointing a top specialist and lecturer in philosophy of religion for directing academic activities of the group
- Writing a administrative guideline for presenting related papers